Fraîche is a small but mighty team, based out of Kelowna, BC. We are a fun and dynamic team on a mission to make living simpler and healthier through our blog, cookbooks, collaborations, social media channels and meal plan. As an employer, Fraîche fosters an environment for learning, growth and creativity… and eating plenty of delicious food of course! We are so excited to be expanding our team with the addition of a Marketing Coordinator.
The brands that fall under the Fraîche umbrella include Fraîche Living, Fraîche at Home and Fraîche Table, with potentially more in the future! This position will carry over all Fraîche business arms: our team is currently highly focused on the growth of our digital meal plan platform, Fraîche Table. Founded in 2021 by Tori Wesszer and the Fraîche team, the Fraîche Table meal plan is a long-term solution to taking the stress out of meal times. It is a digital subscription-based platform that functions like an app, offering Dietitian approved wholesome and delicious meal plans. Whoever joins our team, will play an integral role in contributing to its growth and success!
About the Marketing Coordinator Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative, full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our Kelowna team.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, can pivot quickly, and is highly organized. Having a creative mind, a love for social media, and a passion for food, are all important to us. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with both managers of Fraîche Table and Fraîche Living, and will focus on executing their respective goals and strategies.
This role will involve a combination of in-person office work and remote work. Our office is located in West Kelowna; candidates interested in this role must be located in Kelowna (or surrounding area) or willing to relocate.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Assist in the creation of engaging content for blog posts, social media (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok), email newsletters, ads and all other campaigns
- Film (smartphone) and edit video content for Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- Demonstrate excellent copywriting skills for email newsletters, blog posts, articles etc.
- Responsible for day-to-day online community management: Posting and engaging with our social media audience and platforms
- Support team as needed with cooking and lifestyle content production
- Provide knowledge and insights about digital and social trends
- Ensure that our brand image, style and voice remains consistent across platforms and brands
- Execute and implement marketing strategies
- Work collaboratively with both an in-person and remote team
- Help execute Fraîche Table influencer marketing initiatives
- Craft engaging posts for our Fraîche Table Facebook group and moderate group discussions
- Provide project management support for paid partnerships or campaigns
This role is a good fit for you if you are:
- Creative and up-to-date on trends
- Able to troubleshoot and be adaptable in a fast-moving environment
- A strong writer who can confidently craft engaging copy
- Someone with strong initiative and provide creative recommendations to meet the business needs and build the brand
- Clever, resourceful, and organized
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- A lifetime learner! Someone who remains curious, loves expanding your skill-set and mastering new challenges
You will need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing or communications background and/or related experience relevant to this position
- An understanding of eye-catching and scroll-stopping content, across social media
- An organized, enthusiastic, hard-working work ethic with a “not above any task” attitude
- The ability to work well independently and also within a collaborative team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Exceptional organization and time management skill
Special consideration will be given if you have:
- Experience with following: Canva, Planoly, MailChimp, Monday.com and WordPress
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- A passion for food and cooking
- Videography and/or photography experience
Perks of working at Fraîche:
- Flexible time off including two weeks’ vacation, sick days, and your birthday off (paid, of course!)
- Access to health benefits including medical and dental
- Continuing education opportunities
- Hybrid work-from-home schedule
- Good eats on those cooking days!
We encourage you to be creative with your application. Show us what you’ve got!
Diversity and inclusivity within our team is important to us. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds. We respectfully acknowledge that we live and work on the traditional, unceded territory of the Okanagan Syilx People.
$45,000 – $50,000 plus discretionary performance-based bonus opportunities.
NOTE: APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.