About Fraîche Table
Founded in 2021 by Tori Wesszer and the Fraîche team, Fraîche Table is a digital subscription-based platform that functions like an app, offering Dietitian approved wholesome and delicious meal plans. Fraîche Table offers simple recipes with big flavours using familiar accessible ingredients with the goal of taking the stress out of meal times.
The Fraîche team is small but growing, and is based out of beautiful Kelowna, BC. Our fun and dynamic team is on a mission to make living simpler and healthier through our blog, cookbooks, collaborations, social media channels and meal plans. As an employer, Fraîche Living fosters an environment for learning, growth and creativity… and eating plenty of delicious food of course! We are so excited to be expanding our team with new talent!
About the Fraîche Table Product Specialist role
We are looking for a full-time Product Specialist to join our growing Fraîche Table meal plan team! This position will be responsible for implementing new ideas and strategies and maintaining the high-quality standards our customers have grown to expect. As the Product Specialist, you’ll be the expert in everything our meal plan has to offer and the Fraîche Table platform. Day to day activities include managing customer service, editing recipes, keeping track of website updates, and brainstorming new ways to update and improve the meal plan platform.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and excels in an independent work setting. We are looking for someone who is extremely detail oriented, a strong team player, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, and is highly organized. Having a passion for food and cooking are a must!
This position reports to the Fraîche Table Manager, Victoria Bannerman and will work collaboratively with the Fraîche Team. Candidates must be located in Western Canada, with a strong preference given to those located in Kelowna or Calgary: remote candidates within Western Canada will be considered.
Applications are due by October 23, the link to apply is at the bottom of this page.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Edit recipes for grammar, spelling, and small but important details
- Input data quickly and accurately into the meal plan platform
- Develop, implement, and maintain meal plan quality standards
- Manage customer service and optimize the customer experience for the meal plan
- Calculate nutrition information (training to be provided)
- Participate in creative brainstorming for the meal plan
- Identify and implement new opportunities for growth for the meal plan
- Proactively and effectively communicate observations and opportunities to the Fraîche Table Manager and team
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly plans of action are executed to achieve company goals
- Test and review new product features and ensure they meet Fraîche quality standards
This role is a good fit for you if you are:
- A team player with a collaborative growth mindset
- Someone with an appreciation for food and cooking (strong cooking skills are an asset)
- Someone who enjoys working autonomously
- Extremely organized
- Able to demonstrate excellent written communication skills
- Pro-active with strong initiative
- Eager to learn and grow
- Positive, motivated, and self-directed with strong time management skills
- Someone who strives for excellence and is resourceful
You will need to have:
- A demonstrated ability to write in a clear, accurate, engaging and concise manner
- The ability to work autonomously and independently with deadlines
- Proficient computer skills, comfortable with technology
- Strong organization skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Intermediate cooking and baking skills using a recipe (see above)
- Laptop and a cell phone
Special consideration will be given if you have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience in editing and/or technology
- Previous experience working from home
This is a position with plenty of room for growth as the company scales. If you don’t have everything listed above but believe you are the right person for this role, we encourage you to apply! The team member we are looking for is excited about our brand and mission and is a resourceful individual who’s excited to learn.
Diversity and inclusivity within our team are important to us. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
- $45,000 with bonus opportunities
Perks of working for Fraîche:
- Flexible time off including two weeks’ vacation, sick days, and your birthday off – all paid!
- Health benefits including medical and dental
- Continuing education opportunities
- Little gifts and loads of good food!
We respectfully acknowledge that we live and work on the traditional, unceded territory of the Okanagan Syilx People.
Please email [email protected] with any questions