We’re so excited to be growing and are looking to hire a full-time Creative Manager to join the team! Keep reading to learn more about the position and for directions on how to apply (the link is at the bottom of this page).
About Fraîche Living
Fraîche Living is an online brand that is on a mission to make women’s lives more healthy, simple and beautiful. Founded by Tori Wesszer, Dietitian and mom of two, Fraîche focuses on creating wholesome recipes and DIY’s and sharing home, beauty and healthy living inspiration. The content is shared with the world on the blog fraicheliving.com, through the Fraîche at Home Meal Plan, the Fraîche social media channels and in her cookbook Fraiche Food, Full Hearts with Tori’s cousin Jillian Harris.
Fraîche Living is located in beautiful Kelowna, BC which is known for its world-class wineries, lakes, mountains and stunning orchards. As an employer, Fraîche Living fosters an environment for learning, growth and creativity… and eating plenty of delicious food of course!
About the Creative Manager role
We are looking for a full-time Creative Manager who is interested in channeling their ‘inner Martha Stewart’ to help us grow.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, can pivot quickly, and is highly organized. Having a creative mind, a love for social media, and a passion for food, are all important to us. Our newest position is an opportunity for someone to create beautiful, wholesome on-brand and trending recipes and DIY projects for our current blog, upcoming cookbooks, and meal plans.
Due to the collaborative nature of the role, candidates must be located in the Kelowna area or be willing to relocate to the area. Our office and place of work is in West Kelowna.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Create and test wholesome recipes for a variety of dietary needs for various mediums and platforms (blog, meal plan etc)
- Stage food and other mediums for photography and videography
- Photograph and edit photos to a professional standard
- Create DIY projects
- Copywrite for the blog, social media etc.
- Translate trends into engaging and beautiful content
- Develop, implement, and monitor quality standards across all creative departments
- Manage projects and daily production
- Organize the kitchen and work space
- Assist in customer service for the brand
- Stay on top of trends and translate trends into new content ideas
This role is a good fit for you if you are:
- A team player with a collaborative growth mindset
- Able to demonstrate excellent creative writing and communication skills
- Pro-active and innovative
- Eager to learn and grow
- Positive, motivated, and self-directed
- Someone who understand the brand’s aesthetic
- Someone who strives for excellence
- Flexible and dynamic
You will need to have:
- The capacity to work in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated ability to write in a clear, accurate, engaging and concise manner
- The ability to work autonomously and take the lead when needed
- A creative, innovative and passionate personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Strong organization and management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent cooking and baking skills within a variety of dietary needs (ie: gluten free, vegan etc)
- A car and cell phone
Special consideration will be given if you have:
- Food styling experience
- Professional quality photography and editing experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe applications including Lightroom
- Graphic design experience
- Professional kitchen or recipe development experience
Please email [email protected] with any questions