On the 12th Day of Christmas I’m giving away a dozen of some of my favourite cookbooks in partnership with our friends at Penguin Random House Canada!
Everyone needs a solid collection of cookbooks, and I’ve rounded up 12 of some of my favourite cookbooks for today’s giveaway valued at over $400 to set one of your cookbook libraries up in a big way!
Of course, this one makes me even more excited now that Jillian and I have our own cookbook Fraiche Food, Full Hearts (included here… of course)! I’ve developed a massive appreciation for anyone who writes cookbooks since writing our own – such an incredible amount of love and energy goes into making one.
I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Penguin Random House on this project (all of the cookbooks in this giveaway are published through them… and of course I have to mention our talented photographer Janis Nicolay, she’s simply amazing). I still get a bit teary walking into a bookstore and seeing it on the shelf, it still doesn’t feel real!
Here is the roundup of the titles I’m so happy to be gifting someone this season. I’ve linked them all in case you want to check them out or pick one up for that special someone on your list – I buy cookbooks as gifts every year with a little something special written inside the cover!
- Fraiche Food, Full Hearts by Jillian Harris and Tori Wesszer
- Eat More Plants by Desiree Nielsen
- Craft Cocktails by Geoff Dillon and Whitney Rorison
- Kitchen Party by Mary Berg
- Well + Good by Alexia Brue & Melisse Gelula
- Ottolenghi Simple by Yotam Ottolenghi
- Dinner for Everyone by Mark Bittman
- Let Me Feed You: Everyday Recipes Offering the Comfort of Home by Rosie Daykin
- Food52: A New Way to Dinner
- Love & Lemons Every Day by Jeanine Donofrio
- Bake the Seasons by Marcella DiLonardo
- Oh She Glows Everyday, Angela Liddon
Congratulations to Brooke Sinclair for winning this giveaway!
Thank you Penguin Random House for providing the cookbooks for this giveaway!