Jilly and I have teamed up with Inspired Go to bring to life a delicious salad inspired by one from our best-selling ‘Fraiche Food, Fuller Hearts’ cookbook. It’s time to meet the ready-to-eat Fraîche Noodle Salad!
As you know, I am a big fan of meal planning and how much easier it makes my busy life. Getting food on the table isn’t a one-size-fits-all, and having ready-to-eat salads delivered to your door, can be a total game changer. This salad is already on repeat in our own homes, and know you will love it as much as we do! It’s the perfect lunch at home, on-the-go, or serve it up for dinner with added protein such as grilled chicken, tofu, or even spicy salmon.
Use this link to get 20% off your first order, new customers only! Keep scrolling for more details including some FAQ’s and answers I received over on Instagram.
What’s in the Fraîche Noodle Salad?
We took our epic Soba Noodle Salad from Fraiche Food, Fuller Hearts and transformed it into a convenient, ready-to-eat version. This delicious Fraîche Noodle Salad is packed with vibrant veggies (full list below) on a bed of steamed egg noodles, a combination of napa and red cabbage, all tossed with the BEST creamy and tangy dressing (seriously, I could drink this stuff!). It’s fresh, flavourful, and ready to devour, making it a simple way to enjoy more salads this year.
- red pepper
- yellow pepper
- green onion
- black and white sesame seeds
- lime wedge
- chow mein-style egg noodles
- napa cabbage
- red cabbage
- greenhouse lettuce
- signature creamy wafu-inspired dressing
Each salad comes in perfectly portioned containers made with recycled materials and arrives in a reusable large cooler bag. Their patent packaging is sealed in a way that keeps it fresh for longer in the fridge. Simply unseal the top, flip it over, and shake shake shake to combine!
How To Order
It’s so easy; plus we aren’t the only salad on their incredible menu. They have tons of great options to fill your cart with. Obviously – don’t forget to load up on Fraiche Noodle Salads while they are available!
- Head to inspiredgo.ca: use this link for 20% off, new customers only
- Select your meals from the menu
- Choose a delivery date & check out
- Your meals will be delivered right to your door on your chosen delivery date – it’s that easy! We can’t wait for you to get your hands on our salad.
To find out if Inspired Go delivers to you, visit here!
Here are the top 5 questions asked on Instagram!
- Where do they deliver? Inspired Go delivers across Canada: Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, the Greater Vancouver Area, Kelowna, Saskatoon, Regina & The Greater Toronto Area. This also includes smaller cities surrounding Vancouver, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Kelowna, Calgary, and Toronto. You can find a full list of active cities by clicking here.
- They don’t deliver to my community, what can I do? Inspired Go has a form online to request delivery expansion! Please request your location through this form.
- What are the nutritional details? All nutrition details can be found online when you order the salad!
- Do you have a discount code? YES! If you are a new customer, use THIS LINK for 20% off your first order.
- What is in the dressing and what is “wafu”? It is a Japanese inspired salad dressing! It is a total umami-bomb of soy sauce, ginger, garlic, lime juice and a touch of mayo for some creaminess.
About Inspired Go
This Canadian company is on a mission to “inspire individuals to thrive by removing the barriers to healthy eating”. How do they do it? By delivering healthy, affordable meals to your home. I know as much as the next person how challenging mealtimes are, and recognize that it’s important to have multiple tricks up your sleeve to eat well at every turn.
Here are some of the reasons to love adding Inspired Go salads to compliment your meal planning efforts:
- No cooking: Ready-to-eat meals that save you time when you need it most.
- Fresh: Salads are made using Canadian greenhouse lettuce and stay fresh in the fridge all week long. That very lettuce is grown with 99% less water than field-grown lettuce and zero pesticides.
- Automatic: There is even a subscription option for regular ordering (no commitments, pause, cancel any time) gives you the ability to automate healthy eating. I am BIG on automation: one less thing to think about and do!
- Home delivery: Meals are delivered to your door in re-usable refrigerated cooler bags.