I go into every holiday season with the best of intentions of being completely prepared, but something seems to happen as the weeks progress whereby I’m always scrambling! Not this year. No, I really mean it this time.
I took the liberty of putting together some of my favourite picks for gift guides, this is a start. Holidays are packed with parties, and a person never wants to go empty-handed (those parties are a lot of work to organize; a gift for the host shows how much you appreciate the mess being in someone else’s’ house)!
Since Charlie is at the age where he can now roll up his sleeves and help in the kitchen (translation: make a big mess), I also included a gift guide for the little ones that love being in the kitchen! xo
3. Chalkboard cheese labels (with a package of your favourite cheese and crackers)
5. A Year In Cheese book (again, bring with your top cheese picks!)
6. Chalkboard burlap wine sack (clearly to be filled with a nice bottle)
1. Zoku Pop Maker (instant healthy popsicles!)
8. Cookie Press, set of 3 (amazing for shortbread or sugar cookies!)