I’m sharing one of my favourite salads from the Fraîche Table meal plan! Meet the Honey Mustard Chicken Salad. It’s nourishing, vibrant and hearty enough for a dinner salad.
Fraîche Table is home to (quite literally) thousands of recipes, all of which are simple and balanced. This salad was too good not to share! I know many of us are trying to incorporate some lighter meals into our week following the food marathon that is Christmas (lol); if you can relate, this salad is a great recipe to try. It just scratches the surface of all the incredible recipes Fraîche Table has to offer.
PLUS it’s on sale! Use code HELLO2023 for 30% off your first three months of a monthly meal plan membership. Now that’s a great way to start the new year strong!
Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing
Might we predict that this just might be your new favourite dressing! If you’re a honey mustard fan, this one’s for you. It’s the perfect balance of salty, sweet, and just a tiny bit tangy. I am convinced this would taste good on any salad, but this combo in particular is perfection.Jump to Recipe
Winter cooking can often mean heavier meals, and I often find myself forgetting to include dinner salads in my lineup for our family! Luckily, Fraîche Table does a great job of reminding me to do so with recipes like this Honey Mustard Chicken Salad. Honestly, the list goes on and on when it comes to epic recipes that are all planned out for me to keep things interesting and fresh. Take a look for yourself!
Fraîche Table Meal Plan
Fraîche Table is an online meal plan designed to make home cooking simple and stress-free. The always-changing weekly meal plans are balanced, delicious, and flexible, with over 60 curated weeks and 1500 recipes for you to choose from including vegan and gluten-free options and ways to make them nut-free too. The Fraîche Table meal plan has helped thousands of people eat better at home for less week after week. The meal plan can be customized and provides you with a grocery list and prep tasks throughout the week to help shorten your to-do list and take the thinking out of home cooking. I am SO PROUD of it, and can’t wait to continue to change lives through Fraîche Table this year. Remember to use code HELLO2023 for 30% off your first three months. This offer ends January 14th, so join now!
Fraîche Table Recipes
I have snuck a couple exclusive recipes from Fraîche Table on to the blog before! Preview a few of the incredible recipes Fraîche Table has to offer that we snuck onto the blog here to give you a sense of what’s in store for you as a meal plan member:
- Fraîche Table Cajun Chicken Sandwich (Earl’s Restaurant Dupe)
- Fraîche Table Chicken Teriyaki Burgers
- Fraîche Table Shawarma Bowls
- Fraîche Table Strawberry Breakfast Crisp
Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
This satisfying Honey Mustard Chicken Salad from the Fraîche Table meal plan features a tangy and sweet Honey Mustard dressing and topped with crispy panko and tender seasoned chicken with piles of fresh veggies. Add Pickled Red Onions on top to take it up another notch!
For the Chicken:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
For the Salad:
- 2 cups panko
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 heads roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1/2 sliced cucumber
- 4 eggs
- Pickled Red Onions to serve
Honey Mustard Dressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 minced garlic cloves
For the Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pat the chicken dry and season with the onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add the oil to a medium frying pan over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and sear on each side for 2-3 minutes, until golden. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and has reached an internal temperature of 165 F. Lest rest before slicing or dicing.
For the Salad
- In the same pan over medium heat, add the panko and garlic powder and toast until golden, careful not to burn. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- While the chicken bakes, bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add the eggs and hard-boil to your liking, 7-12 minutes. When the eggs are done, rinse under cold water, peel, and slice once cool.
For the Dressing
Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Assemble the salad with the romaine as a base topped with the tomato, avocado, cucumber, hard boiled eggs, chicken and Pickled Red Onions (if desired). Top with the dressing when ready to enjoy.