These Gingerbread Spiced Nuts make the perfect DIY gift or addition to your holiday charcuterie board. Place them in a glass jar and tie it up with a bow for an added personal touch when gifting!
Let’s keep this short and sweet shall we?! If you are in need of a simple festive snack recipe or a homemade gift idea, these nuts are it.
How to Make Gingerbread Spiced Nuts
This recipe is so easy! Simply toss nuts of choice (I used a total mix!) with maple syrup, melted butter, gingerbread spice and a touch of salt! Then roast for 7 minutes or until fragrant and golden brown.
Holiday Snack Recipes
‘Tis the season for snacking! With a revolving door of family and friends, I need to have plenty of treats on hand this month. These nuts are great to place in a bowl on the counter for casual grazing, added to a charcuterie board, in your baking or even topped on a salad!
I also love this homemade Classic Nuts & Bolts recipe. It’s the perfect savoury snack that is simple to make and even more fun to eat. Take it from me though, you may want to double the batch!
- Rosemary Roasted Nuts
- Pull-Apart Pizza Wreath
- Cranberry Brie Hand Pies
- Baked Brie Two Ways
- Fraîche Table: Air Fryer Potato Chips
Homemade Gingerbread Spice
No spice on hand? No problem. I have a simple DIY Gingerbread Spice recipe to help. Pop it in a cute jar and add a bow for a very sweet gift as well!
Where do I begin? Clearly Looking through our recipes, apparently I like gingerbread is all I have to say. If you do too then you’re in luck. From cookies to granola and everything in between, here is my mini gingerbread recipe roundup:
- Gingerbread Energy Bites
- Gingerbread Granola
- Gingerbread Pear Blender Pancakes
- Upside-Down Pear Gingerbread
- Classic Cut-Out Gingerbread Cookies
- Mini Gingerbread House Mug Toppers
Gingerbread Spiced Nuts
Gingerbread Spiced Nuts
- 2 cups mixed raw nuts
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon gingerbread spice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and toss until nuts to evenly coat the nuts. Evenly spread the nuts out on the prepared baking sheet and bake for approximately 7 minutes or until the nuts are golden brown and bubbling (the coating will harden after it cools).
- Remove the nuts from the oven and cool completely before enjoying or placing in jars! Store the nuts in a sealed container for up to a month. If the nuts get soft during storage simply warm in a 350 F oven on a baking sheet for 3-4 minutes.